Each moment on the air is an opportunity to support and advance a radio personality’s unique brand. That’s common sense. But there’s a layer you probably haven’t thought of. It’s branding content to spread from listeners to their friends, family, coworkers, and social media contacts.
In this article, I explain and demonstrate how radio personalities can create mini-brands for individual segments to make stories on the air more memorable and shareable.
- How to create memory triggers to make stories easy to re-tell.
- Creating unique catchphrases that make ordinary breaks special.
- Making The Seinfeld Effect Work on the Radio.
- How story branding is the key to creating Didja Hear moments.
- Examples from Jeff & Jer, Jonny Holly & Nira, and Seinfeld.