One of the most powerful techniques of building higher ratings is convincing existing listeners to tune in more. Obvious, right? But that’s a lot harder than just trying to be great on the air. It’s not easy getting listeners to listen for one more quarter hour or remember to come back often. But you can do it when you drop audio breadcrumbs that entice listeners to stay.
In this article, I’ll show you how to build breadcrumbs into radio segments and stories that keep audiences more engaged. Including:
- A discussion of the importance of leading listeners with breadcrumbs.
- How Other Businesses Do It.
- Building Suspense Toward a Pay Off
- 3 ways To Find Breadcrumbs To Drop
- Breadcrumb Dropping Skills
- A great example from The Bert Show