It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in. Everyone should incorporate email campaigns into a marketing strategy. Most radio stations send emails on a fairly regular basis. But just sending an email isn’t enough. It’s harder and harder to cut through mailbox clutter. Start by avoiding these common email marketing mistakes.
In this article, I share the most common email marketing mistakes and how to avoid them. Including:
- Why a personal welcome is critical for long-term success.
- Give them something to do! What’s the call to action?
- How many emails should you send? And how often?
- The power of segmenting audiences to send more relevant content.
- Designing a more user-friendly sign-up page.