Ask Me Anything is a strong feature to easily get into interesting topics that are otherwise difficult to cover. It could become a theme for having interesting guests on the show or even become a podcast series that expands a personality’s reach.
This article explains how to execute Ask Me Anything as a weekly or recurring feature that has terrific podcast possibilities. Including:
- The concept of how Ask Me Anything works.
- The best way to execute the feature on the air.
- Examples of topics and guests proven to work.
- Examples of how it sounds on the air.
- Variations to customize the feature for a show.
- How to play the feature with cast members as the focal point.
- Keys to success and best practices.