A lot of stations do the feature: Is Anyone Listening Who…, but it’s a classic way to use oddball human interest stories in the news and solicit interesting listener stories.
In this article, I explain how to perform Is Anyone Listening Who, with details on keys to successful execution. Including:
- How to perform the feature on the air.
- Examples of a radio show doing a great job with it.
- Variations for adapting it to your show.
- How to brand and promote it on the air.
- Ideas for topics to launch the feature.