War of the Roses is one of the best relationship features of all time. It’s been around a while, and the name of the feature (taken from the movie of the same name) is a bit dated, but it still works. Just don’t reference the movie. That will negatively date your show. Some shows have adopted the name Love Trap, which fits well.
In this article, I share important details on how to succeed with the War Of The Roses. Including:
- How to execute the feature.
- Best practices to make War Of the Roses work.
- Should you encourage listener participation or not?
- Alternatives that customize the feature.
- Examples of how it could and should sound.