War of the Roses is one of the best relationship features of all time. It’s been around a while, and the name of the feature (taken from the movie of the same name) is a bit dated, but it still works.
In this article, I share important details on how to succeed with the War Of The Roses. Including:
- How to execute the feature.
- Best practices to make War Of the Roses work.
- Should you encourage listener participation or not?
- Alternatives that customize the feature.
- Examples of how it could and should sound.
How To Execute War of the Roses