What Are You Doing At the Courthouse is a good weekly feature for some shows. It’s similar to an On the Street feature, but with a more defined theme that can build more anticipation. That’s what makes it a good content container for shows that have a strong, bold personality.
This article explains how to conduct the What Are You Doing At The Courthouse feature. Including:
- An explanation of the feature.
- How to perform the segment.
- Best practices and important tips for getting the most from it.
- Variations to customize it.
- Examples from shows doing well with it.
- Research proves how popular it can be.