One of the main points of the How To Be Funnier on the Radio seminar is the importance of crafting humor to fit the personality of each character on the show. Finding a personality’s comic perspective is a primary part of the process when we build character profiles for clients.
In this article, I explain how to define and find your comic perspective. Including:
- What does it mean to have a personality’s comic perspective?
- Keys to finding your perspective.
- How to build a funny point of view based on a core trait.
- Examples of the comic perspective of well-known entertainers and characters.
- How to balance character quirks and humanity to create funny moments.