Team chemistry is important for a radio show. But what happens when that chemistry is shaken? Or not there? Or if there are changes in a show that disrupts the flow? That’s a special situation that requires unique talent coaching skills. A For The Show (FTS) mentality can get you through those tough times.
This article helps program directors and coaches deal with internal issues by refocusing the emphasis on a For The Show attitude. Including:
- Dealing with personalities is going to have speed bumps.
- How to manage through issues when problems arise.
- The importance of establishing and enforcing rules of conduct.
- How to prevent ego from disrupting progress.
- Focusing on Zero-Based analysis to solve problems.
- How to redirect talent to approach the show from a listener’s perspective.