In research, listeners almost always respond that “a show that’s funny” is the #1 trait they want in radio personalities. So it stands to reason that if you’re funnier on air, you’ll develop more fans.
In this article, I share four ways to be funnier on air. Including:
- Understanding what it means to be funny, and not just trying to be funny.
- How radio personalities can learn to be funnier.
- The anatomy of humor and how it applies to radio talent.
- Why enjoying yourself is addictively, contagiously funny.
- The most common problem with humor on radio: Complicated stories and Pay Offs.