I once had a mentor that told me there was no such thing as a bad interview, only bad interviewers. There’s truth in this statement. Once a good interview guest is identified, hosts should prepare by learning to ask great interview questions.
This article explains how to craft great interview questions. Including:
- Great interview questions are uniquely personal.
- How to avoid dead-end questions.
- Getting guests to open up.
- Start every question with one of these two words.
- Get better results by avoiding this common mistake.