Some clients are ideal for endorsement ads. For others, it’s a bad idea. Account Executives have found live ads are highly marketable. And many have become great at pitching clients on the value. But there should be strict guidelines for endorsement ads or the opportunity will soon fizzle.
In this article, I’ll share ideas on how to create guidelines for endorsement ads. Including:
- Four standards that should be met, or the ad should be rejected.
- Why talent must be involved in the process…before pitching the endorsement.
- The ads are valuable, and a premium rate should be charged.
- What to do if talent doesn’t use (or doesn’t like) the product or service.
- Creative standards for effective endorsement ads.