Knowing a name connects strangers. That’s why it’s common to see name tags at large gatherings like conventions. It is the first step to getting to know someone. The same thing happens in the relationship between radio personalities and listeners. That’s why it is so important to name-tag personalities on the air.
This article explains how and why a name tag is such an important skill in personality radio. Including:
- How to name tag team shows … and solo shows.
- Why this is more valuable than most personalities think.
- A guide on how often and when to say your name.
- Techniques to name tag without being obvious or redundant.
- Special techniques for name tagging on solo shows.