When at an event with strangers, it helps if everyone wears a name tag. Knowing a name connects strangers and is the first step to getting to know someone. The same thing happens in the relationship between radio personalities and listeners. That’s why name tagging is so important.
In this article, I explain how and why name tag is such an important skill in personality radio. Including:
- How to name tag on team shows … and solo shows.
- Why this is more valuable than most personalities think.
- A guide on how often and when to say your name.
- Techniques to name tag without being obvious or redundant.
- Special techniques for name tagging on solo shows.