Hosting a radio show with multiple personalities is hard. It’s kind of like juggling knives and herding cats – at the same time. Fortunately, it’s possible to develop strong host skills.
In this article, I share several ways to improve host skills on multi-personality shows. Including:
- How to manage flow and balance between personalities.
- Using hand signals to improve in-break communication.
- Why assigning tasks is just as important as identifying roles.
- How to take charge of performance, starting with the prep process.
- The most important aspect of hosting: Listening!