What comes to mind when you see the words audience persona? Is it scary? Vague? Not on the radar? Maybe it’s boring or one of those things that seem important. It’s easy to put off until later. But an audience persona is a key step in developing a strategy for attracting a fan base. And most stations don’t spend enough time with it.
In this article, I explain the process of building a target audience persona. Including:
- Why do stations have a weak target audience?
- How to start the process of developing a persona.
- How to collect important demographic information.
- Why psychographics and lifestyle data is key for an addressable target persona.
- How to turn the data into an easy-to-use form.