What do you think of when you see the words audience persona? Is it scary? Vague? Not even on your radar? Maybe it’s boring or one of those things that seem important, but easy to put off until later. An audience persona is a key step in developing a strategy for attracting a fan base. And most stations don’t spend enough time with it.
In this article, I explain the process of building a target audience persona. Including:
- Why most stations have a weak target.
- How to start the process of developing a persona.
- How to collect important demographic information.
- Why psychographics and lifestyle data is key for an addressable target persona.
- How to turn the data into an easy-to-use form.