There’s a virus on personality shows all over the world. Left untreated, it threatens to destroy listener connection. It gradually kills audience engagement, leaving personalities to die a slow, painful death. The disease is IMEWEUS.
In this article, I’ll explain IMEWEUS, the over-use of personal pronouns that cause personalities to lose impact on performance. Including:
- Defining IMEWEUS and the destructive impact.
- How to recognize the symptoms.
- The subtle ways personalities fall into the IMEWEUS trap.
- How to cure this disease.
- Examples from real-life personalities.