Online photo contests can be a great way to activate a radio audience and drive traffic online. They’re fun, interactive and often generate sharing that can expose the radio station to new potential listeners.
This article explains how to execute an online photo contest. Including:
- Keys to successful contests.
- How to plan strategically before the contest even starts.
- Best practices for choosing a topic or theme.
- How to choose options that make the contest more manageable.
- How to monitor and prevent cheating.
- Prizing considerations.