It’s easy to think a Mission Statement is boring busy work created by companies that have minimal impact on actual performance. Many statements are purposeless, meaningless paragraphs filled with mumbo jumbo that is almost impossible to act upon. But a strong Mission Statement provides focus and vision for a show.
This article explains the benefits of a Mission Statement with advice on how to create an effective one. Including:
- How to start crafting a Mission Statement.
- The difference between effective and worthless statements.
- Examples from morning shows and radio stations.
- How to use a word cloud to start the process.
- What to do with the statement once it’s completed.