There’s a huge difference between simply presenting a news, sports, or entertainment segment and programming a feature that attracts and holds an audience. There are many factors, but in the end, it comes down to the ability to curate content and insert personality into the story by writing news stories with perspective.
This article explains how to write news stories with perspective. Including:
- How perspective makes stories more important.
- Important key: Fresh copy for every story every time.
- An example of how to structure stories that enhance time spent listening.
- Analyzing and performing stories.
- An example from Entertainment Tonight.