A fundamental step in creating a show strategy is defining a target listener. A poorly defined target has caused many stations to fail. Stations should try to get to know the audience on a deeper level by building a target audience persona. The OAR method if collecting data is a good place to start the process
This article outlines the OAR method of collecting audience data for a target audience persona. Including:
- Explaining the OAR method.
- How to observe behavior.
- The art of asking the right questions at the right time.
- Inexpensive research options to gather data.
- How to organize and use the data.
- What you’ll learn with the OAR method.