The kiss of death is when a listener hears a segment and thinks, “That was okay. It wasn’t bad. It was acceptable.” Sometimes, the missing ingredient is a perspective or point of view, resulting in a missing personal (emotional) connection. But usually, the missing ingredient is friction.
In this article, I’ll explain how to create friction and share why it is so important. Including:
- The critical difference between conflict and friction.
- Why friction is more valuable than conflict.
- How to generate friction.
- How to make it happen more often.
- A great example of friction.
- Tips on how to produce more friction.