Interactivity is one of the most important aspects of any radio show. Even if the audience doesn’t actively participate, they should be engaged with personalities. But many radio stations and shows make it hard to play along.
This article explains how to create content that is much easier to play along with. Including:
- How to gamify contests rather than offering simple call-in to win contests.
- How to invite listeners to participate.
- Using game theory in contest and promotion execution.
- The power of multiple-choice in play-along tactics.
- Why shows should allow (and even encourage) “cheating”.
- Prime example: The master of play-along content was Casey Kasem.