When’s the last time someone asked you to talk in your ‘radio voice’? That’s one of the most cringe-worthy moments for a personality. It’s not a compliment.
In this article, I provide tips on how to get the most out of your radio voice. Including:
- The difference between a real-life voice and a radio voice.
- Why some personalities sound different when the microphone goes on.
- Why voice is not as important as character.
- Tips for using your radio voice.
- Performance tips for sounding more natural on the air.