What would happen if a radio station, show, or individual personality stepped out of the radio “box” to design a new user online experience? Consider what it would look like if a marketer were to reimagine a radio station website.
This article explains the 5-step process to reimagine your website to build a more effective, powerful user experience. Including:
- How to clean up the site and remove all the junk that accumulates.
- What needs to be there, and what should go.
- Methods to keep online content fresh.
- How to build a team of collaborators to actively manage the site.
- The process of developing a focus so the site “makes sense” to visitors.
- Using the website as a digital hub to drive social media.