The Secret Sound can be a simple feature on a radio show as a daily or weekly game. It’s easy to play and can become a long-term contest, major promotion, or ongoing game. Execute it properly and this could turn into a core station or show feature that drives multiple daily tune-in occasions.
This article includes details about how to play The Secret Sound game and manage it as an effective promotion, contest, or game. Including:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to play The Secret Sound.
- How to pay off the contest.
- Information on how much of an incentive (prize) is necessary.
- How to promote the game.
- Examples of promos, airchecks, and online assets.
- Variations and ways to customize the game to fit any station and format.