It seems that radio station management and air personalities are in a constant war over social media. Stations want to maximize the reach popular radio personalities can bring to brands. Yet air talent should constantly build their own personal social brand. So the question remains: Should talent have a separate social media presence?
This article explores the question of whether air personalities should have their own social media presence. Including:
- Problems when stations and personalities collide over social media policies.
- Financial considerations of separate social accounts.
- How to coexist with a mutually beneficial plan.
- The keys to making a smart decision for your station.
- How to avoid problems before they happen.