Many shows, maybe even most shows, have a fundamentally hard time creating content that is truly “sticky”. By that, I mean segments listeners actually hear, remember, and will talk about with friends. That only occurs when generating original content that is unique to a specific show. For that, we coach the Sticky Prep technique.
In this article, I share a technique for creating more memorable content on-air. Including:
- Defining the Sticky Prep Technique for show prep.
- How to find, and focus on the essence of a topic.
- Developing a Point of View to inject life into a segment.
- Why Sticky Prep seems upside-down!
- A demonstration of the Sticky Prep technique.