The best way to program commercials is to go commercial-free. Okay, that’s not likely. So what is the best way to schedule those pesky spots? What is programming’s best practice on stop set placement? Or does it even matter where commercials play?
In this article, I explain programming strategies for stop set placement. Including:
- How radio format variables affect commercial placement.
- Clock considerations when setting up stop set placement.
- Options for clustering commercials-and the advantages of each strategy.
- Pros and cons of 2, 3, and 4 stop set clocks.
- The most important considerations when creating a policy.