Storytelling is a complicated skill. Most of us think of it as a gift. Either you have it or you don’t. It’s true that some folks are simply good storytellers by nature, but every personality can improve by working at it. To that end, here are some storytelling tricks that can help you become better in this valuable art.
In this article, I share some tips and storytelling tricks to help personalities turn ordinary events into interesting stories. Including:
- How to tell the truth with colorful details.
- Personal stories should never be self-indulgent.
- But they should be personal.
- The entry point is key to a successful story.
- How to find stories with emotion, but aren’t told emotionally.