The Thousand Dollar Minute is absolutely, positively, one of the best games to play on the radio. It’s sticky, drives tune in and won’t break the budget.
This article provides step by step details and examples for how to play the game successfully. Including:
- Important execution details to play it most effectively.
- Game execution tips that build drama and interest.
- Examples of how it could/should sound on the air.
- Research that backs up the claim of the game’s popularity.
- a detailed execution guide for every aspect of the game.
- How to promote it.
- Resources for finding questions each day.