The Thousand Dollar Minute is absolutely, positively, one of the best games to play on the radio. It’s sticky, drives tune-in, and won’t break the budget.
This article provides step-by-step details and examples for how to play the game successfully. Including:
- Important execution details to play it most effectively.
- Game execution tips that build drama and interest.
- Examples of how it could/should sound on the air.
- Research that backs up the claim of the game’s popularity.
- a detailed execution guide for every aspect of the game.
- How to promote it.
- Resources for finding questions each day.