Every day, radio personalities go into battle in a war for listener attention. Nobody should go into battle unless prepared to win. So when that microphone turns on, bring out the big guns. And your voice is a weapon for attracting and holding listeners.
In this article, I share techniques to get the most from your voice. including:
- How your voice is a weapon.
- How to use vocal variation and inflection.
- Why pace and tempo matter, but in a way, you probably don’t realize.
- Using the Pause a communication tool.
- How tone impacts entertainment value.