The Book Of Records is a compelling Content Container to hold otherwise disconnected, generic, or random phone topics. It can also be a creative way to add interest to a recurring feature like Is Anyone Listening Who.
In this article, I explain how to set up, manage, and promote the Book Of Records. Including:
- An explanation of how it works.
- Best practices for having success with the Book of Records.
- An example of how it sounds on the air.
- How to promote it most effectively.
- A library of Book of Records topics to get you started.