Set this up in advance and you’ll have great content as well as a free promotion! Forgotten Reservations makes your show the hero to guys who forgot to plan ahead until it’s too late. This can be used for Valentine’s Day or other high-traffic holidays at restaurants.
This article explains how to execute the Forgotten Feservations promotion. Including:
- An explanation of the promotion.
- Execution tips for making it stand out on the air.
The market manager loves promotions that cost little to nothing, and this fits that category. A lot of guys in your audience will forget to make a reservation, or wait until it’s too late to get a table at a good restaurant.
You can fix that.
- Make reservations for two at several of the best restaurants in town. The reservations should be made in your name.
- In the last days before Valentine’s Day, give away the reservations to guys who forgot to make plans for Valentine’s Day.
- Take calls with them explaining why they are a loser and wait until the last minute. The show decides if their story is worthy and they get the reservation.
- When there’s a winner, simply call the restaurant and change the name on the reservation. Don’t buy dinner, just give them the reservation! You’re bailing them out of a tough spot.
Great content doesn’t have to be expensive, as this idea proves. For hundreds of Valentine’s Day topics, promotions, and games, subscribe to our show prep service Personality Magnet here.