When a feature or promotion is measured by changed lives, the emphasis of the campaign takes on a different complexion. Relationship Reno is a positive alternative to relationship features such as Second Date Update, Group Therapy, or War of the Roses. It’s a perfect fit for shows wishing to enhance a “good news” or uplifting image.
In this article, I share how to develop Relationship Reno (or Rehab) on-air. Including:
- Explanation of how the multi-break segment flows.
- Options for managing the feature on any show.
- The importance of following through.
- Execution and management tips.
- An example of how it sounds on-air.