Sometimes, to get more, it makes sense to ask for less. And that can be absolutely the case when conducting online music surveys.
In this article, I share key insights that will help your station gather more responses to any survey, including weekly music tests. Including:
- Why it makes sense to ask for less information.
- The #1 mistake most stations make in online music surveys.
- How to make music surveys more fun by turning them into a game.
- The benefits of hosting surveys on a dedicated, separate website.
- A key phrase that could triple or even quadruple response.