At many radio stations, the process of writing imaging copy tends to fall into one of two categories: Generic and Creative. There’s a massive difference.
This article is a guide to writing great imaging copy by sharpening the language to be specific and creative. Including:
- The dramatic difference between generic and specific copy.
- How to write imaging copy with a longer shelf life.
- How to create imaging themes that build equity.
- The importance of dropping bread crumbs that allow each element to be tighter and shorter.
- Writing tips for all stations.