Response rates from research panels continue to be a challenge. Online music surveys are a great way to gather feedback from listeners if the sample is recruited and managed properly. But it’s harder than ever to get listeners to participate. Here are 5 ways to improve response.
This article shares 5 more ways to improve response rates for music surveys online. Including:
- Eliminate this major obstacle that used to work, but is now a barrier to increasing response.
- How to get beyond your station database-a critical factor if your database is small.
- The best way to promote the survey on-air.
- Why it’s important to match the invitation to participate to individual listener tastes.
- Specific language that will absolutely, positively improve response.