The battle over most music rages on, though today’s competition comes from new technology as much (or more) than from other radio stations. If programmers could find room to play 2 more songs every hour, it would be an advantage, wouldn’t it?
In this article, I explained a strategy for radio stations to play 2 more songs every hour. Including:
- An explanation and analysis of the hit music formula.
- How radio stations can win most music images.
- Why every station should consider using customized edits of songs.
- How do you increase the tempo and make it sound great!
- Most music case studies show dramatic results.