Sales managers have become increasingly aggressive in promising client interviews. And man, they can kill a show. Sponsors are important, but if the segment is just an extended commercial, it doesn’t help the advertiser or the host.
This article is about how to make the best of sponsored or client interviews. Including:
- How to manage client interviews and expectations.
- Scheduling the interview for more control.
- How to manage the product and satisfy the sponsor.
- The host’s responsibility to increase the entertainment value.
- Using video to satisfy client interviews and protect the quality of the segment.