Most personalities don’t think about promoting tomorrow’s show. So much attention is spent luring listeners to stay tuned now. And that should be a priority, for sure. But a horizontal tease is valuable.
In this article, I explain how the horizontal tease works. Including:
- Why teasing tomorrow’s content makes sense.
- Three ways to use a horizontal tease.
- The value of promoting a specific feature at the same time tomorrow.
- How to create anticipation for a key topic.
- How often to use the horizontal tease.
- Examples of stations performing the horizontal tees affectively.