Every radio station runs promo announcements. Listeners hear them as commercials for the radio station. So shouldn’t those commercials be great? It starts with great promo copy.
In this article, I share quick, easy steps to fix and improve promo copy. Including:
- Why promo copy is one of the most important skills in radio.
- Adjustments anyone can make to improve promo copy quickly.
- How to turn internal copy into listener-focused copy.
- The simple tweak to make boring copy exciting.
- How jargon and industry terms get in the way.