Radio stations are at war, and enemies are everywhere. They surround you, all competing for the attention of the same audience. To win the war, radio stations must engage in verbal combat.
In this article, you’ll learn how to compete successfully for listener attention through promos. Including:
- How radio stations are at war, as evidenced through ratings analysis.
- How promos compete for attention.
- A hilarious example of how promos sound to most casual listeners.
- Understanding the listener world to win the war with verbal combat.
- Examples of great promos that win the war, and do it with personality.