Inserting audio into an information segment can be a tremendous tool to make content come alive. When news audio drops accent a story, it adds pace, momentum, and interest, as long as the audio compliments the story.
This article explains how to best use audio drops in information segments. Including:
- Using audio drops that make a key point.
- How to edit audio drops.
- Be careful to avoid editing too tightly.
- How to use audio as an accessory.
- When audio adds another voice to the report.
- A secondary benefit: Audio as promotion!