Who do personalities talk to on the air when they’re all alone? There’s no co-host. No producer. No sidekick. Not even a laugh track that giggles at those clever one-liners. How can a personality create conversations on a solo show?
This article is about how to have conversations on a solo show. Including:
- How to maintain a more conversational delivery.
- Things that get in the way of a natural, organic delivery.
- How to visualize a story as a conversation in the prep process.
- Tips for better execution.
- How to use the audience as a cohost.