None of you got into radio or come to this site for a science lesson. But like it or note, radio performers can learn a lot from behavioral scientists especially when it comes to preparing content. The science of show prep can help you find a path to great success on the air.
This article explores the science of the show prep process. Including:
- Evidence from behavioral scientists shows how the brain responds to content.
- Finding a story in topics.
- Building anticipation and drama.
- Resolving questions in the outcome.
- How extremes make all content more entertaining.
- Simple techniques to convert any topic into compelling segments.