We all love our babies. They’re cute because they’re ours. But step back and it’s easy to see that some of those kids are ugly. It’s the same with features on radio shows. But it’s hard to know if a feature is truly working. How can it be measured? What if were possible to test features? It is!
This article explains how to test features. Including:
- How to zero-base feature decisions.
- Using focus groups to get insight.
- The pros and cons of online surveys.
- Dial testing strategies for deeper dives.
- The acid test that most stations don’t have the courage to try.